1899 – on the command of the Imperial majesty Mykola II a lower agricultural school of the I grade was opened in v. Ledukhiv, Kremenetskiy povit Berdychiv district, Volyn province
1920 – Ledukhiv agricultural school was transfered to the village of Nova Chortoriya Novograd-Volynskiy povit, and on its basis Volynskiy Technical School of Agronomy was opened
1922 – Volynskiy Technical School of Agronomy and Zhytomyr Land Tenure Technical School, created on the basis of Land Geodetic School (1912) acquired the status of higher educational institutions
1922 – the Agronomy Department started its activity
1929 – Volynskiy Technical School of agronomy was transferred to Zhytomyr, united with Zhytomyr Land Tenure Technical School and Volynskiy Agricultural Polytechnic School with three departments (Agronomy, Land Tenure and Working) was created
1930 – Volynskiy Agricultural Polytechnic School was reorganized into Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute of Technical Crops
1930 – Sumy Agricultural Institute of Beef Breeding was included into the structure of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute of Technical Crops
1933 – Kamyanets-Podilskiy Agricultural Institute of Technical Crops was attached to Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute of Technical Crops
1934 – Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute of Technical Crops was reorganized into Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute
1948 – Zooengineering Department was opened
1970 – the Department of Economics was established
1986 – the Department of Agricultural Engineering was formed
1987 – the Department of Veterinary Medicine began its work
1994 – on the basis of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute the State Academy of Agriculture and Ecology was created
1995 – the Ecology Department was formed
1999 – the Department of Agrarian Management was opened
2001 – on the basis of the State Academy of Agriculture and Ecology, the State Agroecological University was formed
2001 – the Forestry Department was opened
2008 – by the President’s Decree the University was given the status of National
Football team of Volyn Technical School of Agronomy, 1929.
The first graduates of the night school at Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1930.
Prior to 1930 there was the Palace of Labour in the building of the former Volynsk district court.
The Beetroot Department of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1933-1937.
The Hop Department of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1933-1937.
The Tobacco Plant Department of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute,1933-1937.
Classes at the Hop Department of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1934.
Classes in the laboratory of agricultural mechanization, 1935.
Classes in soil science during extension cources
for agricultural workers, 1935.
The brass band of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1937.
The ensemble of string folk instruments
of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1938.
The grand meeting in the assembly hall of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 1948.
Invite everybody to take part in the community work day! 50s of the 20th century.
Classes in the laboratory of chemistry, 50s of the 20th century.
The teachers and the students of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute on virgin soil, 1956.
The students of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute on the regional agricultural exhibition, 1956.
The team of the fencers of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute, 70s of the 20th century.
The presentation of anniversary award to professor I. V. Popovych, 1970.
Practical classes in mechanization on educational research farm Ukraine, 80s of the 20th century.
The students of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute are accompanying the Olympic flame, 1980.
Foundation laying of the first starting academic and laboratory complex, 1983.
Practical classes on the educational farm, 90s of the 20th century.
Professor V. P. Slavov is conducting rumen fistula fixing operation for the research of radiocaesium methabolism.
The presentation of veterinarian diploma to Leonid Stadnyk – the academy graduate, the highest person of the planet.
Joint research with Swedish Agrarian University concerning the radionuclide migration after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power station.
Classes with the application of academy educational television, 1993.
Joint research with the scientists from Warsaw University concerning the plant photosynthetic activity under radioactive contamination conditions, 1995.
Professor Konovalov V. S. is discussing possible genetic effects of Chernobyl accident with the delegation from Japan, 1995.
The termination of construction works of the veterinary medicine building, 1995.
The discussion of joint research projects with Vice-President of Polish Academy of Sciences, professor of Warsaw Agrarian University E. Nalborchyk, Warsaw, 1995.
The discussion of joint research project with professor K. Y. Yohanson (Swedish Agrarian University). The first agreement about international scientific cooperation of Zhytomyr Agricultural Institute was signed, 1991.
Victory Day Greetings to the candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, colonel Tarasov G. P., 1993.
Veterans’ meeting in the botanical garden on Victory Day.
Great Patriotic War veterans of the Institute are meeting the representatives of Polish army, 1994.